HR Senior Supervisor
- Prov. DKI-Jakarta
- Sumber Daya Manusia
- Supervisor, Asisten Manajer
MNC Tower 26th Floor Jl. Kebon Sirih Kav. 17-19 Jakarta Pusat 10340
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor's degree from Psychology
- min. 7-8 year experience in HR Generalist (payroll, recruitment, training, HR Operation)
- Have a good and positive attitude among team work
- Willing to work in Kebon Sirih, Jakarta Pusat
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee on boarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
About the Company
PT Media Nusantara Citra Tbk, or MNC, is the largest and most integrated media company in Indonesia.
The Company was established on June 17, 1997, and has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) since June 22, 2007. The Company’s IDX ticker symbol is ‘MNCN’.
MNC operates 4 out of Indonesia’s 11 free-to-air (FTA) TV stations and also own the largest content production company.
MNC four national FTA TV stations are RCTI, MNCTV, GTV and iNews. Currently MNC is the leader of Indonesia’s television industry both in audience shares as well as revenue shares.
MNC largest content production company currently produce 20,000 hours of content per year. The Company also owns the largest content library with over 300,000 hours of content representing over 40% of the total content available nationwide. The content business are also complemented by 20 local pay-TV Channels.
MNC also owns radio, print media, talent management company and TV production companies effectively support its core business focus.
Regarding purposes and objectives outlined in article 3 of the Company’s articles of association, the Company engages in general trading, construction, industrial, agricultural, transportation, printing, multimedia through satellite and other telecommunication peripheral, services and investments.