Learning and development Supervisor
- Prov. DKI-Jakarta
- Sumber Daya Manusia
MNC Tower 26th Floor Jl. Kebon Sirih Kav. 17-19 Jakarta Pusat 10340
- Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Strong communication skills
- BS degree in Education, Training, HR or related field
- Map out annual training plans for management, HR, customer support and more
- Design and develop training programs (outsourced and/or in-house)
- Select appropriate training methods or activities (e.g. simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development classes)
- Conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques
- Design, prepare and order educational aids and materials
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
About the Company
PT Media Nusantara Citra Tbk, or MNC, is the largest and most integrated media company in Indonesia.
The Company was established on June 17, 1997, and has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) since June 22, 2007. The Company’s IDX ticker symbol is ‘MNCN’.
MNC operates 4 out of Indonesia’s 11 free-to-air (FTA) TV stations and also own the largest content production company.
MNC four national FTA TV stations are RCTI, MNCTV, GTV and iNews. Currently MNC is the leader of Indonesia’s television industry both in audience shares as well as revenue shares.
MNC largest content production company currently produce 20,000 hours of content per year. The Company also owns the largest content library with over 300,000 hours of content representing over 40% of the total content available nationwide. The content business are also complemented by 20 local pay-TV Channels.
MNC also owns radio, print media, talent management company and TV production companies effectively support its core business focus.
Regarding purposes and objectives outlined in article 3 of the Company’s articles of association, the Company engages in general trading, construction, industrial, agricultural, transportation, printing, multimedia through satellite and other telecommunication peripheral, services and investments.