IT Aplication Developer
- Prov. DKI-Jakarta
- TI, Programmer
- Staf Senior
- Teknik Informatika, Manajemen Informatika
MNC Tower 26th Floor Jl. Kebon Sirih Kav. 17-19 Jakarta Pusat 10340
- Bachelor degree from IT/IS major
- have min 1-2 years experiences
- understanding about OOP and algorithm
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
About the Company
PT Media Nusantara Citra Tbk, or MNC, is the largest and most integrated media company in Indonesia.
The Company was established on June 17, 1997, and has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) since June 22, 2007. The Company’s IDX ticker symbol is ‘MNCN’.
MNC operates 4 out of Indonesia’s 11 free-to-air (FTA) TV stations and also own the largest content production company.
MNC four national FTA TV stations are RCTI, MNCTV, GTV and iNews. Currently MNC is the leader of Indonesia’s television industry both in audience shares as well as revenue shares.
MNC largest content production company currently produce 20,000 hours of content per year. The Company also owns the largest content library with over 300,000 hours of content representing over 40% of the total content available nationwide. The content business are also complemented by 20 local pay-TV Channels.
MNC also owns radio, print media, talent management company and TV production companies effectively support its core business focus.
Regarding purposes and objectives outlined in article 3 of the Company’s articles of association, the Company engages in general trading, construction, industrial, agricultural, transportation, printing, multimedia through satellite and other telecommunication peripheral, services and investments.